You are eligible for a Keeping Order™ membership when:
- You are an existing client.
- Me In Order has already created systems of organization for your home.
- Keeping Order™ memberships are a great way to ensure that your organizing efforts are well maintained. You get one 4 hour session per month. Additional time with your Expert Organizer may be purchased at our standard hourly rate.
- Membership has its privileges! Your membership includes unlimited telephone and e-mail assistance from our in-house Certified Expert Organizer™. Your questions will be answered during normal business hours and messages will be returned within one business day.
- Keeping Order™ memberships are not transferable. However, you may share your membership with a friend for a transfer fee of only $25 per session shared.
- Keeping Order™ memberships are auto-renewable. Your monthly membership fee will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis on the first day of the month.
- You may cancel your membership subsequent to a 30-day written notice to your Project Coordinator.
- Members are required to notify their Project Coordinator, in writing, of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the next electronic funds transfer (EFT) date. Members are also required to notify their Project Coordinator, in writing, of any change of address.
- Me In Order™ reserves the right to change operating procedures and/or pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
- Me In Order™ reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.
Freezing Your Membership
- Memberships may be “Frozen” one time per calendar year. We understand that extenuating circumstances might require a need to freeze your membership. During this time, you may not use your membership benefits or services.
- A minimum of one membership payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen.
- You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 180 days.
- Memberships may be unfrozen at any time 30 days after the start of the freeze, otherwise, the membership will automatically resume on the pre-determined freeze end date. At the end of the membership freeze term, your dues will continue with your next electronic funds transfer (EFT) on the first of the month. Remember that you must be a member for a minimum of 31 days before you are eligible to freeze your membership.
- To initiate a freeze, simply contact your Project Coordinator.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your session without charge providing that you advise your Project Coordinator of your cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled session.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled session start time will result in either:
A $100 cancellation charge. – Or – Forfeiting 2 hours of your membership.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or fail to show up for your scheduled session, you will forfeit your scheduled service.
If you have any questions regarding your membership, you may contact your Project Coordinator at 866-971-1113.
Don’t forget to ask your Expert Organizer for Be Our Guest passes! These passes grant your friends a 3 hour session at our special “Be Our Guest” rate. They also get you CASH! Once your friend completes their 2nd 3 to 6 hour session we will send you a check for $50.00!