5 Keys to Accomplishing Your Goals - Me In Order

I know. I know. You already know that you “need” to set goals, but why? I mean, you’ve been moving along through life just fine without setting and writing down your goals, right?

Okay, I’ll give you that. Life is pretty good for you. But, what if? What if life could be even better for you? What if this year you finally (insert here that goal that you would love to accomplish but haven’t been able to follow through with).

Well, I’ve got some great news for you today that will change your life for the better. We have created a really cool infographic that gives you 5 steps to creating goals that get accomplished. Did you know that only 3% of us actually write down our goals? And did you know that a recent study showed that the 3% that did write down their goals earned on average 10 times more than the other 97%. The numbers are indeed staggering!

Setting the goal is often the easy part but accomplishing it is where the rubber meets the road. This is why we need to work through the five key things to do when setting and accomplishing healthy goals.

Now is the perfect time to jump on board with the 3% that are already making it happen! It’s time for the new year – a clean slate for starting fresh and moving forward. This year, don’t just “commit” to doing things that you know you should do. Instead, follow our 5 steps and keep your dreams and aspirations from falling flat in 2014.

Goals that fall flat usually wind up in the failure bin because we loose the “why” behind the goal. What we do is never as important as why we do it because the reason behind what we do is what gives us purpose. So before you set that goal make sure that you have a solid “why” behind it.

As a simple example, if you are setting a goal for loosing weight make sure that you know and write down why you are loosing weight. Loosing 20 lbs. is a good goal, but loosing 20 lbs. because it will add years to your life and give you the opportunity to see your grandchildren grow up gives you purpose and purpose is what drives our goals!

If your ready to set goals that get accomplished save (right click and save image asor pin our infographic which contains all 5 steps to making this year the best year ever! It’s our gift to you. We look forward to sharing in your joy as you accomplish more than you ever imagined in the year to come.


The 5 Keys To Setting and Accomplishing Healthy Goals