COVID-19 / Coronavirus Precautionary Measures
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our client and organizer communities. In an effort to reduce the spread of Coronavirus we are temporarily waiving our cancellation fees for those that are self-quarantining and/or have begun to experience flu like symptoms.
Please Call or Text Us at 866-971-1113 If:
- You are experiencing flu like symptoms and have an upcoming visit.
- You have traveled outside of the U.S. within the last 14 days and have a visit scheduled.
- You have been asked to self-quarantine.
- You have voluntarily decided to self-quarantine.
We will happily reschedule your organizing visit. Please allow at least 2 hours from the appointment time so that we may alter our plans for the day.
Our office hours remain the same. Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. You may reach your Expert Organizer directly by calling them on their cell phone which is listed on their individual pages. Click HERE to find your Expert.
Our Commitment To You
- Reschedule our appointment with you if we begin to experience flu like symptoms.
- Advise you with notice if we have traveled outside of the U.S. within 14 days of our appointment.
- Use our best judgment and practice social distancing as much as our lives allow.
- Wear a face covering.
- Wash our hands when we arrive at your home and before we leave.
Information is more important than ever. We will continue to monitor the situation with full transparency and, as always, with your safety foremost in mind. As the situation develops, we will continue to update this page.
Last Updated: 9/15/2020
Standard Cancellation Policy
If you are new to Me In Order and would like to learn about our standard cancellation policy, please tap the button below.