Summary of Position:
We serve two communities of people through the Me In Order platform and marketplace. The first is the community of Expert Organizers that are active on our Platform and the other is the community of people that are looking for organizing services in the MeInOrder.com marketplace.
The Project Coordinator is the liaison between our Organizer and Client communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent relationship building skills as well as professional phone manners. The ideal candidate will also have a working knowledge of administrative and scheduling systems and a proven history of customer service. Attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and a great memory of people and situations are key characteristics of a successful Project Coordinator.
Mission of Position:
Utilize our Core Values to provide exceptional service to our Organizer and Client communities.
Building & maintaining relationships in our communities of Organizers & Clients
Gathering information about new clients for the Organizer(s)
Ensuring that expectations are communicated
Answering questions from potential Clients and asking for an appointment
Scheduling new and existing Clients
Coordinating Organizers for team projects
Answering incoming calls, emails and messages
Daily system maintenance
Daily session closing in the system
Special projects as needed
- Passion for people
- Natural attention to detail
- Natural problem-solving abilities
- Proven computer literacy skill
- Ability to understand digital operating systems and their correlations to one another
- Personable, courteous and able to deliver outstanding client service over the phone
- Extremely organized and efficient
- High degree of professionalism, work ethic, honesty and integrity
- Excellent listening and learning skills
- Great memory of people and situations
- Ability to confidently ask for an appointment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Ability to efficiently manage time and complete tasks within the timeframe given
- Proven ability to maintain client and employer confidentiality
Posted office hours are as follows:
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
Begin as a Contractor and transition to Part or Full Time Employee
$20/Hour + 6% commission on new clients (inbound only – no outbound sales).
Work In Office and Remote / On-line
Work 3+ hours per day between 9am and 6pm Monday – Friday (flexible schedule
within office hours)
Project Coordinators work closely with the Business Development Leader in office at our West Palm Beach location and stays connected via Zoom and Slack when working remotely.
When working remotely, applicants must supply and support their own computer hardware, software, and internet connection. The minimum/maximum time requirements for working remotely will be provided prior to being hired.
Business Development Leader
Call or text us at 866-971-1113
We are here to help Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm. Eastern Standard Time