Impersonation is supposed to be the greatest form of flattery…
…but we want to ensure your safety.
You have received a link to this page because as a Client of Me In Order it has come to our attention that you may have either:
- Worked with someone impersonating a Me In Order Certified Expert Organizer®.
- Worked with someone active on the Me In Order platform that is stealing from Me In Order by collecting payments outside of the platform.
Either of which is a very serious matter that we do not take lightly and your safety is of the utmost concern for us.
Here’s what you should know:
In either of these cases, you are NOT protected.
One of the greatest benefits to being a Me In Order client is the security that comes with our Experts.
Every Me In Order Expert Organizer is:
If you are working with someone collecting payments outside of the Me In Order platform then they are acting dishonestly and you are not covered for theft or damage. If they are dishonest with us – then they will be dishonest with you.
In addition, Every Me In Order Expert Organizer is:
- Thoroughly background screened
- Passed Order University Examinations
- Maintains their Certification with verified continuing education
- Maintains at least 4 out of 5 stars from their verified past client reviews
These steps are taken by Me In Order to ensure that you are working with the best-of-the-best in the industry.
If you are unsure that you are working with a Me In Order Certified Expert Organizer, please contact us immediately at 866-971-1113, and we will verify your organizer.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work to ensure that our community receives the very best that the organizing industry has to offer.
We look forward to continuing to help you create order and bring peace to your life.