You + Expert Organizer + Technology = Happy Home
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a great way to ensure your organizing projects success. An objective, non-biased and non-judgmental third-party could be just what you need to get the very best results for your objectives and goals. VO is just like hands-on organizing except that your favorite Expert Organizer is there with you via telephone or live video. VO can also take place via photographs, email and text too. Me In Order Experts are ready to work with you online using the technology that you are most comfortable with.
How does it work?
Instead of us being physically there with you we are virtually there with you on your smartphone, tablet or computer. And instead of us moving the items within your space you are moving the items with us coaching you every step of the way.
To keep things simple we have two types of virtual organizing sessions. However, we can combine the two types into one session if you would like. And if you are not sure, that’s okay too. We can help you decide. We are here to help:)
Consulting Session (up to 1 hour)
This type of session is perfect for you if you would like to show us your spaces and ask us our expert opinion on how to organize them. Then once you get started you can schedule follow-up sessions to have us clarify next steps and provide encouragement when needed!
Editing & Organizing Session (up to 2 hours)
This type of session is perfect for you if you would like us to be right there with you as you edit (declutter) and organize your space. We’ll help you decide where to begin and then how to sort through your items while making decisions on what to keep, toss, donate and sell. Then we’ll help you contain and organize your wanted items.
What are the benefits of Virtual Organizing?
- Provides critical support to getting the help you need.
- It provides a safer environment (not having others in your home)
- It is more affordable than hands-on organizing.
- Sessions are shorter so there are less scheduling conflicts with your Expert.
What will I need to get started?
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Email or text capabilities
- Completed Questionnaire and pictures sent to your Expert (if requested)
- The physical ability for hands-on organizing (this could be a friend or family member too)
- The motivation, commitment and energy to see the project through (with the help and encouragement of your Expert Organizer of course;)
We’d love to help!
Fill in our form and we’ll give you a call back.
We love that you’re ready to get your project underway!
Please note that If it’s after 6pm Monday – Friday, then we’ll be calling you at our first opportunity back in the office tomorrow.
We look forward to helping you create order!